Skip to main content

Book Review: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me and Other Concerns by Mindy

This book was very funny. I literally laughed out loud several times. The thing that stood out about this book to me is that Ms. Kaling wrote about several thoughts that have actually passed through my mind. I've always loved Mindy on The Office and when I found that she was actually behind some of the funniest episodes as a writer and a producer I decided that I loved her and her brand of comedy! If you have read and enjoyed any of Chelsea Handler's books then Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me is MUST! It took me awhile to finally settle down with the book but once I did I didn't want to put it down until I was done which took me about 2 days (and I was actually moving from one apartment to another that weekend). So yeah, it's highly recommended.  You can purchase it here.


 XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

BOOK REVIEW: Habit Changers by M.J. Ryan

I really enjoyed reading this book. Habit changing is one of things I've focused on in my 30s as I try to make changes in my life that will make me a better person. This book makes habit changing actually seem doable. I have learned how to reach my goals by breaking things down and doing it in a way that makes it easier and more likely for me to accomplish. I recommend this book to anyone looking to make positive changes in their life. Here's two links to purchase the book. http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/539175/habit-changers-by-m-j-ryan/9780451495402/ https://www.amazon.com/Habit-Changers-Game-Changing-Mantras-Mindfully/dp/0451495403/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493576449&sr=8-1&keywords=Habit+Changers#customerReviews Do you have any tips for effectively changing habits?