Skip to main content

Weight Loss Woes




Hello boys and girls! I am just checking in with a weight loss update. I'm back on Weight Watchers. I've been doing it for 3 weeks so far and I've loss 6 lbs. I've actually loss 8 but I gained 2 back :( 

Anyway, this method seems to work for me. Better than MFP even though Weight Watchers is a paid program and MFP is free. I really wanted MFP to work but it just didn't. I'm a snacker and a sweet lover so I need to get over those...then I'm sure I'll see the number on the scale go down. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred this week....Whenever I get my mind right...Maybe tonight.


I'll be posting pics the entire way so I can have a record of my progress. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

BOOK REVIEW: Habit Changers by M.J. Ryan

I really enjoyed reading this book. Habit changing is one of things I've focused on in my 30s as I try to make changes in my life that will make me a better person. This book makes habit changing actually seem doable. I have learned how to reach my goals by breaking things down and doing it in a way that makes it easier and more likely for me to accomplish. I recommend this book to anyone looking to make positive changes in their life. Here's two links to purchase the book. http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/539175/habit-changers-by-m-j-ryan/9780451495402/ https://www.amazon.com/Habit-Changers-Game-Changing-Mantras-Mindfully/dp/0451495403/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493576449&sr=8-1&keywords=Habit+Changers#customerReviews Do you have any tips for effectively changing habits?