Skip to main content

Man Trouble the Movie: If The World Were a Perfect Place


If the world were a perfect place and my book fell into the right hands and they loved it and wanted to turn it into a BIG budget film; well, here are my demands. Here is the imaginary cast to the imaginary film: Man Trouble - The Movie. 


'



Sanaa Lathan as Sylvia

Nia Long as Patricia 

Gabrielle Union as Valerie

Keke Palmer as Simone

Amber Riley as Kenya

Jackie Long as Ellis


Drake as John

Jason Weaver as Kenya's Boyfriend/John's Friend

Lauren London as CHarle's Mistress

Wesley Jonothan as Patricia's Booty Call

Mehki Phiffer as Charles

Michael B. Jordan as James

T.I. as James Jr. 

O'Shea Jackson as Marcus

Justin Beiber as 'White Boy'

Pooch Hall as Kenya's Abuser

Taquan Richards as Dre

So there you have it! What do you think?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

BOOK REVIEW: Habit Changers by M.J. Ryan

I really enjoyed reading this book. Habit changing is one of things I've focused on in my 30s as I try to make changes in my life that will make me a better person. This book makes habit changing actually seem doable. I have learned how to reach my goals by breaking things down and doing it in a way that makes it easier and more likely for me to accomplish. I recommend this book to anyone looking to make positive changes in their life. Here's two links to purchase the book. http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/539175/habit-changers-by-m-j-ryan/9780451495402/ https://www.amazon.com/Habit-Changers-Game-Changing-Mantras-Mindfully/dp/0451495403/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493576449&sr=8-1&keywords=Habit+Changers#customerReviews Do you have any tips for effectively changing habits?