Skip to main content

Cut Off the Pinkie To Save the Hand....


 
 


When I walk up in the piece, I ain't gotta even speak
I'm a bad mamajama goddammit ************ you ain't gotta like me
I aint studying these hoes, Need to talk what you know
And stop talking bout who I'm sticking and licking jus mad it ain't yours
I know ya'll poor ya'll broke, Ya'll job jus hanging up clothes
Step to me get burnt like toast,Mutha****as adios amigos
Halves halves wholes wholes, I don't brag I mostly boast


         Okay, so maybe Missy's lyrics do not apply to my situation or to my life period. However, GOSSIP FOLKS are fucking up my life lately. Well not really. Maybe adding stress to certain parts of my life but really to tell the truth it's only effecting about 5% of my life. ANYWHO - the thing that has bothered me the most is a certain individual who has been a part of my life for a couple of years now. I have trusted this individual with information and asked them not to say anything only to find out later that they damn near broke their necks to repeat it!

          At first I didn't want to believe it because this person puts on a front like they do not lead this type of life plus I genuinely wanted to like this person. So as I test there were several times that I feed this person information and waited for it to come back to me and it did so I cut them off. In my opinion THEY can continue to live a lie and whine about being a victim or not understanding what happened but I refuse to. I'm not gonna act like I don't know that you are a sneaky two-faced so and so. I don't like shit starters, pot stirrers, instigators, gossip mongers or whatever you want to call them. I don't. I'm too trusting of a person to have people who do not mean me well in my circle. And for some people the thrill of being involved in something - ANYTHING be it negative or positive takes over and they forget all about loyalty, honesty, compassion, or anything else that would stop a normal person from attempting to tear down another person. I'm too old for such silliness now.

          And don't get me wrong. I'm not perfect. I've spoken out of turn about matters before and have probably said somethings that would be hurtful to someone else but without out making an excuse I will say that anything I say behind a friend or friend once removed's back is something I would not hesitate saying to their faces. In most cases I've said  to them at least once before I will say it to someone else. I don't go around pretending to care so that I can find something 'run back and tell'

            Also, I can't diagnose anybody but I almost can't even fault this person because I feel like they can't help themselves. Anyway - it was a hard decision that I struggled with for a few months but recent events pointed me in what I believe is the right direction. Gossip and negativity are usually the result of a person's personal unhappiness and I honestly wish happiness upon everyone I come in contact with because if they're happy then that's one less person I have to worry about going nuts and shooting me. #silverlining.

Have you ever had to cut *snip, snip* someone from your life? Please share.

TTYL







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

Intermittent Fasting....Let's GO!

So I've been hearing a lot about Intermittent fasting lately and I'm officially ready to give it a try.  Intermittent fasting is not a  diet , but rather a dieting pattern. ... By fasting and then feasting on purpose, intermittent fasting generally means that you consume your calories during a specific window of the day, and choose not to eat food for a larger window of time. I am diabetic so I am going to do 9 hours of eating and 15 hours of fasting. I will post often on my progress. I've created 2 documents to help me plan. While most people say you can eat "whatever you want" I am going to try to be mindful of what I eat and stick to one dessert per day. I can't quit cold turkey on the processed sugars because I'm an addict!!!! Wish me luck! Have any of you tried IF? Comment below. If you're interested in the files I'm using, email me and I'll send them to you. No need to recreate the wheel.  XOXO