Skip to main content

About Me


Because I haven't posted in a while AND I've been on a quest to get new readers, I thought I'd post a fun little about me Questionnaire. I hope you enjoy it.

About Me
Name:                                    Latina Renee
Age:                                        34
Relationship status:           Single (but married to T.I. in my head)
Height:                                  5 feet and 6 ½ inches
Weight:                                 Too much! Ask me again in 6 months!
Shoe size:                             9 ½
Hair color:                            Naturally, Dark Brown
Eye color:                             Dark Brown
Boyfriend’s name:             N/A


Favorite

Movie                                    Love & Basketball and A Walk in the Clouds
TV show:                               Girlfriends
Song:                                     I LOVE music so I could never choose a FAVE
Band:                                     Jodeci
Book:                                     I LOVE to read also, so …can’t pick a fave.
Person:                                  Zykina Taylor! I love that girl. She keeps me sane.
Celebrity:                              Clifford “T.I.” Harris AND Oprah Winfrey
Video game:                        Super Mario Brothers
Color:                                     Purple
Social media:                       Facebook
Animal:                                  I’m not an animal person
Thing to do:                         Be Happy


This or that?

Moon or sun:                      Moon
Happy or sad:                      Happy
Up or down:                        UP
Coke or Pepsi:                     Coke
McDonalds or Burger King:  McDonalds
Black or white:                    Black
Guys or girls:                       Guys
Texting or talking:              Talking

Last?

Hug:                                       Kyle Russell
Kiss:                                        J
Text:                                       Portia
Call:                                        Johnny
Picture taken with:            Aaron
Held hand:                           J
You smiled:                          Today
You blushed:                        Wednesday
You cried:                             On my birthday February 1st.
Sang:                                      This Morning… I was Drunk in Love…

Yes or no?
Drugs:                                    Yes, (prescription and OTC)
Alcohol:                                 Yes
Smoke:                                  No
Steal:                                      Yes…hearts
Cheat:                                    No
Self-harm:                            Yes
Want to get married:        YES!
Have kids:                             Yes?!
Get a job:                              Other than the one I have? Hecks NO!
Go to college:                      Yes…and FINISH
Own a house:                      YES!
Abuse:                                   No
Find true love:                     YES

Who?

Do you love:                        Everybody in the beginning…
Do you miss:                        My friend…He knows who he is.
Do you want to see:          Lamont – I need to see his face every so often.
Do you want to be with:  My soul mate
Do you want to talk to:    My Granny
Do you want to kiss:          T.I.
Do you want to marry:     My soal mate
Do you want to beat up:  Several people for various reasons…But I’m a lover not a fighter
How to?
Win your heart:                  Show and prove
Make you cry:                     Make me trust you when you know you’re evil
Make you mad:                  Be blissfully idiotic.
Make you scared:              Threats…I’m not about that he/she just playing life.
Make you excited:             Whoa, in what way! Blow on my neck?
Make you blush:                 Discuss my dreams as though you genuinely believe in me.
Make you smile:                 Nothing beats a joke when I least expect it




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

Intermittent Fasting....Let's GO!

So I've been hearing a lot about Intermittent fasting lately and I'm officially ready to give it a try.  Intermittent fasting is not a  diet , but rather a dieting pattern. ... By fasting and then feasting on purpose, intermittent fasting generally means that you consume your calories during a specific window of the day, and choose not to eat food for a larger window of time. I am diabetic so I am going to do 9 hours of eating and 15 hours of fasting. I will post often on my progress. I've created 2 documents to help me plan. While most people say you can eat "whatever you want" I am going to try to be mindful of what I eat and stick to one dessert per day. I can't quit cold turkey on the processed sugars because I'm an addict!!!! Wish me luck! Have any of you tried IF? Comment below. If you're interested in the files I'm using, email me and I'll send them to you. No need to recreate the wheel.  XOXO