Skip to main content

#100BlogPosts - Post #2: Latina's Perfect Snuggly Boo




I was sorting through a box I found in the back of my closet and found this piece of paper that I'd written 10 things that make the PERFECT snuggly boo (BAE, boyfriend, boo, lovebug,etc.) It was apparently written a while ago but the things on my list remain the same. These are in no particular order. 

Must have a belief system including morals and values that are compatible to mine. He can't worship the devil, he can't belong to a cult, he can't be so devoted to his religion that he despises me if I miss a Sunday (and trust me I will miss a Sunday or two....or three). As long as he knows that I'm a good person and I always try to choose right over wrong and I know the same about him...we're
good.
#TeamGoodGuys


Must be cute (to me). 
If you were to look at the guys I've dated/pined for you will see that they have few, if any, physical characteristics in common. I don't care if other people think they're cute or not. I've dated guys who are black, white, light skinned, dark skinned, tall, short, skinny, plush, or any combination of the above. And though the picture indicates attraction of ...ahem.. a certain kind I'm not usually physically attracted to someone until I've been stimulated by the mentally. Unless, of course I'm not trying to have a full on relationship with them...



Must like children. 
This is kind of a DUH to me. Of course he must LOVE children, I have TWO! Plus at this age in the game, it'd be great if he brought a couple of his own into the equation to give me the big family that I've always wanted. My mother had 6 kids and siblings kick ass...literally, my siblings will kick your ass for messing with one of the others; but that's neither here nor there. I'm the mother to at least 250 kids! They would have to also love my library kids and understand why I do the things that I do for them .
                                                       #TeamCosby




Must be willing and able to assist me in my endeavors! 
I'm am for real about Simply Unique and Diva's Connection. Either get off the bus have a seat and enjoy the ride. I need him in a "I Support Diva's Connection" t-shirt.
#TeamLatina




Must be good with budgeting. 
Because I'm not!
#TeamMillionaires










Must have a sense of humor. 
I be laughing at shit that shouldn't even be funny....but I make it funny. Any guy that is going to be the love of my life must be able to make me laugh. I will fall completely for a guy who can make me laugh...especially when I really don't feel like it.
#LMAO


Must have FEASIBLE goals.
I don't want you to just have goals. I need you to have obtainable goals. Don't be 45 talking about you want to be the next 2 Chains. Don't be talking about investing and you don't have any money. My husband will be the leader of the household and I can't follow a dummy. What we look like be lost at the same time?
#ByeFelecia




Must accept me as I am. 
I do want to lose weight. I want to be healthy but I'll be the same person then as I am now. Take it or leave it!
#TeamAlwaysBeenCute











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

Intermittent Fasting....Let's GO!

So I've been hearing a lot about Intermittent fasting lately and I'm officially ready to give it a try.  Intermittent fasting is not a  diet , but rather a dieting pattern. ... By fasting and then feasting on purpose, intermittent fasting generally means that you consume your calories during a specific window of the day, and choose not to eat food for a larger window of time. I am diabetic so I am going to do 9 hours of eating and 15 hours of fasting. I will post often on my progress. I've created 2 documents to help me plan. While most people say you can eat "whatever you want" I am going to try to be mindful of what I eat and stick to one dessert per day. I can't quit cold turkey on the processed sugars because I'm an addict!!!! Wish me luck! Have any of you tried IF? Comment below. If you're interested in the files I'm using, email me and I'll send them to you. No need to recreate the wheel.  XOXO