Skip to main content

I Used to Be....

I used to be, for the most part, a serious grudge holder. I mean when someone would do something, anything negative to me I would completely cut them off. Of course because of my nature I was always very vocal about 1. What they did, 2. Why it upset me 3. What I think they could have done instead and 4. What our relationship would be like from that point forward. I look back now and I imagine that I must have seemed like a crazy woman telling people that we were done and then explaining to them in great deal why and the consequences. Kind of like a parent scolding a toddler.
I think the reason why I get so hurt when people do me wrong is because I am a very very caring and generous person who does NOT wear their heart on their sleeve. Usually people tend to think that I am void of emotions. This always makes me laugh because I am an emotional mess. But, I’m not very vocal about this until I feel that I can completely trust you and that you will regard my feelings as serious muthafu*kin factors.  My feelings are nothing to play with. That’s why the people who I loved or cared about the most are the ones that I can rip apart with my words and my actions. If I don’t have feelings for you as a friend, or a lover I could give a rat’s ass less how you feel. I mean really – I simply don’t care. However, if you front as though you have my best interest at heart only to turn around and attack me – that’s a whole ‘nother story. Because then I feel like you purposely made me vulnerable.
See on top of not always being able to display my emotions, I’m also a very literal person. If you tell me you love me, I believe you. If you say that we’re friends, I believe you and I cherish that.  But on the flip side of that I do believe that actions speak louder than words so If you tell me we aren’t a together anymore but you continue to call, text, visit then I’m like wtf? And confusion like this will make me think you are purposely being devious and I will completely shut down and simply not give one-fourth of a fuck. Honestly. I will still interact with you but those interactions anything I say and do will not be attached to any emotions. One day I may say “I don’t know why we can’t still be together” and though I express this in a way that may make the person on the receiving end feel like I’m serious I’m not. Your response might solicit a counter response from me but truly when I’m done caring, I’m simply done caring. And that’s been dangerous for me because it becomes like a game all for shits and giggles. I’m trying to see if you’re serious , can I make a person react negatively or positively when they don’t want to, can I push them completely away or can I make them want me more? It’s a three ring circus, I tell you because there has been at least one occasion where I completely restarted a relationship – convinced someone that I never should have broken up with them and that we should give it another go and then one day I was like holy shit! We’re back together! No No No , when did this happen?  Don’t judge me – I’m nuts!
I was going somewhere the beginning of this post but I lost it – Don’t be mad, I don’t feel well. Good Night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

Intermittent Fasting....Let's GO!

So I've been hearing a lot about Intermittent fasting lately and I'm officially ready to give it a try.  Intermittent fasting is not a  diet , but rather a dieting pattern. ... By fasting and then feasting on purpose, intermittent fasting generally means that you consume your calories during a specific window of the day, and choose not to eat food for a larger window of time. I am diabetic so I am going to do 9 hours of eating and 15 hours of fasting. I will post often on my progress. I've created 2 documents to help me plan. While most people say you can eat "whatever you want" I am going to try to be mindful of what I eat and stick to one dessert per day. I can't quit cold turkey on the processed sugars because I'm an addict!!!! Wish me luck! Have any of you tried IF? Comment below. If you're interested in the files I'm using, email me and I'll send them to you. No need to recreate the wheel.  XOXO