Skip to main content

Let Me Tell Y'all about This Jackass!


Don't Get Caught Slippin'
Okay so I met this guy, we’ll call him John – because that’s his name (no I’m not scared and yes I will put you out there)  Anyway John and I talked for a  few weeks, maybe a month; just texting after the initial exchange of numbers. Not dates, no sex, no pressure, nothing serious. This was back in maybe September of last year. After this kind of died off for whatever reason (I don’t know I wasn’t pressed because I met someone else who I liked better and started dating him) I didn’t even think about John even though I thought he was a rather cool guy.
Well, fast forward to February 2013, and in comes a text from John. By this time I was talking to the other guy or anyone for that matter so I was like oh cool, here’s a text from John. And because I’m a G I’m going to give y’all the entire transcript ….well, the important parts. Check it:
2/2/13
Him: Hey Latina
Me: Who is this?
Him: John, we met…….
Me: Oh, What’s up? Long time no hear from. How are you?
Him: I know, I’m sorry, just been working, church and home. How have you been?
Flirtatious texts follow.
Me: So are you still single?
Him: Yes, been dating a lil tho, how about you?
Okay so we go on and one like this for about a week. Then he starts texting me about meeting up and how he would treat me if I was his girl. I don’t catch any kind of feelings from words. SHOW ME! So I’m like yadda yadda yadda whatever. Fast forward to February 14.
He texts me Happy Valentine’s Day – I respond with Ditto do you have plans and he says “No, I’m at home alone as usual” We proceed to talk about how we should have went on a date that day but I’m like the day is over soooooooo plus he’s wants to know if we would go ALL THE WAY had we went out that day. Ummm nigga no! I don’t KNOW YOU! And I’m increasing suspect by the fact that you keep talking about doing strange shit to me when you don’t even KNOW me plus your text message signature contains the word God and your strong belief in I him and you’re always talking about how deeply involved in church you are. So I may get a text from him that reads “Do you think you would like it if I [insert some freakishly ungodly shit here] ----God’s Favor. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I know you may have been raised to believe that church and state don’t mix but truthfully church and crazy kinky sex proposals don’t mix.  Anyway TWO days later he sends a text that reads….”I’m with someone, I have a fiancé. I won’t be communicating with you any longer!!!!! {God’s Favor}.
What in all hell is wrong with males these days? First off, where the hell was this chick just 2 days ago, on Valentine’s Day when you were offering to….never mind. But seriously, did y’all just get engaged or were you engaged the entire time though you didn’t give her the gift of your fidelity on Valentine’s Day you decided that on the 16th she’d earned it. Then there’s the fact that you don’t have to tell me that you will not be communicating with me any longer. I   think I’m smart enough to have figured that out after you didn’t communicate with me anymore. After all, I wasn’t pursuing you – you were doing all the work. I thought your slick ass was weird and I still do. And in case you’re wondering I responded with “k”

Comments

  1. There are so many weirdos out here! Im starting to really wonder where all the good man are! I mean its really un-real how some of them act! This is a prime example of why there are so many single women, and it makes you feel almost bad for the ones that are attached or married. Like girl do you know what kinda of fool you got! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys don't seem to understand the meaning of 1 in hand is better than 2 in the bush. Don't be out here risking what you have at the prospect of getting something better or extra. if you don't like where you are LEAVE. Don't play around with people's emotions because your girl or the side chick might cut you! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

Intermittent Fasting....Let's GO!

So I've been hearing a lot about Intermittent fasting lately and I'm officially ready to give it a try.  Intermittent fasting is not a  diet , but rather a dieting pattern. ... By fasting and then feasting on purpose, intermittent fasting generally means that you consume your calories during a specific window of the day, and choose not to eat food for a larger window of time. I am diabetic so I am going to do 9 hours of eating and 15 hours of fasting. I will post often on my progress. I've created 2 documents to help me plan. While most people say you can eat "whatever you want" I am going to try to be mindful of what I eat and stick to one dessert per day. I can't quit cold turkey on the processed sugars because I'm an addict!!!! Wish me luck! Have any of you tried IF? Comment below. If you're interested in the files I'm using, email me and I'll send them to you. No need to recreate the wheel.  XOXO