Skip to main content

T.I. Tuesday!

 
 
I've been wanting to honor my boo, the King of the South, TIP, T.I, Clifford, Chief of Hustle Gang, Boss at Grand Hustle; Kaaaaaaaaaaaang Pimpin himself! So I've decide to start #TITuesday. You can count on a T.I. post here at Thoughts of a Diva EVERY Tuesday (that I remember).
 
 
To get us started, here's 24's the first single that some of y'all may remember (I've been down since the first album I'm Serious.  When TIP hit the big time/mainstream he was featured in the long since forgotten Bone Crusher's Never Scared. THAT verse put the spot light on KING T.I.
 
Noooooo, I ain't bad, just don't kiss no ass or take shit
And I'm a grown man, find you somebody to play wit
If you'on like me when you see me, betta not say shit
I'll choke yo ass out like Dre did that bitch
You betta tell these pussies they ain't fuckin wit no rookie
I'm a Bankhead nigga, I'll take yo cookiez!
So don't make it a me or you situation
I'll have yo partner down in ICU visitation
Like, hope for the best, but I'on think he gon make it
Not the way he was shiverin and shakin on the pavement
I'll tell you wha, if you make it, call'em grace cuz he amazin
Find out these verses wasn't the only thang blazin and
Just when you thought that I was done I was savin the
Best for last, nigga kiss my ass, like Della Reese
They my folkz, itz best you just let'em be
Cuz I do the shit precincts and them FED's just ain't never see nigga!
 
Shortly after he dropped his first single from Trap Muzik and believe me when I say the rest is history!
 
 
Ayyyye     #TurnUp!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

Intermittent Fasting....Let's GO!

So I've been hearing a lot about Intermittent fasting lately and I'm officially ready to give it a try.  Intermittent fasting is not a  diet , but rather a dieting pattern. ... By fasting and then feasting on purpose, intermittent fasting generally means that you consume your calories during a specific window of the day, and choose not to eat food for a larger window of time. I am diabetic so I am going to do 9 hours of eating and 15 hours of fasting. I will post often on my progress. I've created 2 documents to help me plan. While most people say you can eat "whatever you want" I am going to try to be mindful of what I eat and stick to one dessert per day. I can't quit cold turkey on the processed sugars because I'm an addict!!!! Wish me luck! Have any of you tried IF? Comment below. If you're interested in the files I'm using, email me and I'll send them to you. No need to recreate the wheel.  XOXO