So I'm back on Weight Watchers. MFP just doesn't work for me. Weight Watchers does the trick. Since rejoining on the 9th of August (I think...) I've lost about 10 lbs. I say about because my weight tends to fluctuate between 5-10 lbs daily...I'm not joking. I hate it. Anyway, I've also started a waling regime with some co-workers and because of that I can tell that I'm losing inches. I don't keep track of inch measurement...maybe I should start...but there have been several indications.
1. My watch is loose. It used to pinch my wrist now I have a little sliding action.
2. My maxi dresses/skirts are longer, I'm assuming it's because there's less of my wideness taking up the material.
3. My shirts hang more loosely. I wish my pants would be looser but hey, I'll take what I can get.
4. A few people have told me my face appears slimmer. IDK. I can kind of tell but not really.
5. My shoes are bigger on my feet.
Here are my goals for September (I know it's early but I need the next week or so to get my mind right):
1. Lose 20 lbs.
2. Work out at LEAST 3 times a week (5 per week is the ultimate goal)
3. No sodas. I was doing really well on this but the afterschool snack cart is back at work and things are just all messed up.
4. Walk 75 miles (I see a lot of people doing the 100 mile challenge but I don't want to set myself up for failure)
5. Work my way up to 10 continuous rotations with my fitness hoop (I'm gonna post about this soon).