Skip to main content

ABC Confessions

I always like to do these but I don't necessarily like to have it on my Facebook timeline so here you go my ABC Confessions.


I'll confess my ABC's

A- Age:35


- Biggest Fear: Never finding my soulmate


C- Current Time:9:17 p.m. 


D- Drink you last had: Apple Crown w/ Ginger Ale 

E- Easiest Person To Talk to: I don't know anymore....he hasn't been replaced yet. 


F- Favorite Song: Come with Me by Sammie


G- Grossest Memory: IDK...I don't participate in gross things


H- Hometown: Little Rock


I- In love with:  That's funny


J- Jealous Of: Oprah


K- Killed Someone? No!


L- Longest Relationship: 5 years - over 10 years ago. 


M- Middle Name: Renee


N- Number of Siblings:7...that I know of (thanks dad)


O- One Wish: Total happines


P- Person who you last called: Zykina


Q- Question you're always asked: You Peggy's daughter? 


R- Reason to smile: I'm living


S- Song you last sang: Flex (oh oh)


T- Time you woke up:I'm on vacation...I have no idea!


U- Underwear Color: white


V- Vacation Destination: Texas - I love my family


W- Worst Habit: loving people too hard and sometimes to fast


X- Xrays you've had: What kind of question is this? 


Y- Your favorite food: Mexican


Z- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius 

Confess to me in the comments section! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things That Make Me Happy

In an effort to write more and post more on my blog (once again) I am going to start sharing writing prompts on my Facebook page. I'm sharing them with my friends because I truly believe in the calming power of writing and if I can encourage just one person to write then I've done my job. So here you have it' 10 Things That Make Me Happy: In No Particular Order 


Motherhood. Without out a single ounce of exaggeration, I live for my kids. I am consistently plagued with feelings of loathing and self doubt but I know that I brought these little people into the world and that I'm responsible for them. Because I feel that I have the responsibility to put on a brave face for so many other people no one will every fully understand the demons I fight on a regular basis. My children are my protectors. If it weren't for them I would have lost my battle to at least one a long time ago. 






Creating. Ya'll know I love to craft. My love for craft gives me a sense of accomplishmen…

Random Thoughts: Social Media Lies

Here are three random thoughts that are loosely related: 
Lying on social media should be considered a crime. You're on here making folks feel inferior; wishing their lives were as 'exciting' as yours when what you're presenting is only part of the story and sometimes it's just the part you made up. Some one recently commented on one of my photos "who does your hair because it looks good one every photo" Now, is my hair ALWAYS done? Hell nawl...but I aint taking and posting pictures when it's not. One of my recent boyfriend is all over social media with his new girlfriend. If I think about it long enough my feelings are a little hurt because one of the main things we constantly bumped heads about was social media...him flirting with other girls, we weren't friends on FB and I can't remember him EVER mentioning me or our relationship on social media. But here's the thing, despite him publicly showing how in love he is with this girl he is …

Weight Loss Check In- Week 1 - Days 1 thru 7

Starting Weight: 290 according to the new scale.
Target Weight: My initial target weight for the end of week one was 282 lbs. but that was when I thought I weighed 285.
Current Weight: 287
Next Target Weight: 285 - kinda feels like I'll be 2 weeks behind.
How Many To Lose: 2lbs. Hopefully I'll lose more.
Overall Goal Weight: 175
Overall Need to Lose: 112 Good LORD!


This week I started with meal replacement shakes. My will power was not strong! I was able to do the shakes 3 full days, meaning I had one for breakfast and one for lunch with a sensible dinner. I purchased both Slimfast and Atkins and have been having the Slimfast shakes for breakfast and the Atkins shakes for lunch. I would say that those are to credit for the 2 lb weight loss because I didn't exercise...at all - just tried to move around more. This upcoming week I am going to do the meal replacements Monday -Thursday and see how many pounds I lose.


Even though the scale didn't move much I do have so…