Skip to main content

Jumpstarting with Detoxing





Today I started the Iaso tea. No offense to anyone selling the tea but I'm really trying to get away from fad type diets and learn to live healthy. I tried Omnitrition and was really disappointed because the person who signed me up has loss a TON of weight and I couldn't lose more than 10 or 12 eating on 500 calories a day! I think it's a mental thing. Anyway I'm going to do the Iaso tea which is NOT a weight loss tea as much as it's a detox tea. Detoxing hasn't worked well for me in the past either. Like my body doesn't respond well to the different products I've used. I'm hoping the Iaso tea will at least 'loosen' things up for me and then I'm going to follow up with Nature's Secret 7-Day Ultimate Cleanse. I've procrastinated (as usual) and now I need to lose at least 10 lbs in 19 days! I want to look at least a bit sleeker for my book release party. I also set some small goals and I hope that'll help me by not seeming so overwhelming. 

The most exciting thing to me is that I can EAT during both of these cleanses. I only have to eliminate, fried foods, fast foods, sugars, diary and processed foods. That means baked, grilled or roasted chicken; veggies, fruits and water. I can do that right? 

Here are my small increment goals:




Starting Date
Ending Date
Goal Weight
Goal this Period
LBs Loss Overall
Starting Weight
289
-
-
Monday, June 1, 2015
Friday, June 26, 2015
274
15
15
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Saturday, August 15, 2015
260
14
29
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Thursday, September 17, 2015
240
20
49
Friday, September 18, 2015
Saturday, October 31, 2015
235
5
54
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Monday, December 28, 2015
225
10
64
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Monday, February 1, 2016
210
15
79
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Friday, April 1, 2016
199
11
90
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
189
10
100
Thursday, June 2, 2016
Monday, August 15, 2016
175
14
114

Let's see how this works out. So far I've loss 3 lbs since June 1st. I just might make my 15lb goal by the 26. Especially with the cleanses. I'm also doing ab exercises in the morning and a squat challenge in the evenings. WISH ME LUCK!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

Intermittent Fasting....Let's GO!

So I've been hearing a lot about Intermittent fasting lately and I'm officially ready to give it a try.  Intermittent fasting is not a  diet , but rather a dieting pattern. ... By fasting and then feasting on purpose, intermittent fasting generally means that you consume your calories during a specific window of the day, and choose not to eat food for a larger window of time. I am diabetic so I am going to do 9 hours of eating and 15 hours of fasting. I will post often on my progress. I've created 2 documents to help me plan. While most people say you can eat "whatever you want" I am going to try to be mindful of what I eat and stick to one dessert per day. I can't quit cold turkey on the processed sugars because I'm an addict!!!! Wish me luck! Have any of you tried IF? Comment below. If you're interested in the files I'm using, email me and I'll send them to you. No need to recreate the wheel.  XOXO