10 Things I learned when I spent 10 consecutive days in a row away from work.
1. My job is stressing me out. I LOVE my job. I never want that to be misconstrued but it is indeed stressing me out. I think I need to figure out how to diffuse some of the problems I encounter before they happen. I don't even know if that's possible but there are so many non-job related issues that I just can't deal.
2. I like to sleep. Daytime naps are completely underrated and should be mandatory at work. Ideally I would like to have a job that I could do at home during the wee hours of the night and sleep to the day.
3. Wine in the daytime is AWESOME!
4. I want to be able to enjoy spontaneous day trips with my kiddos. I wanted to do so many things with them during those days off but I was so unbelievably tired that All I did was sleep. I felt horrible but this brings me to ....
5. Kids don't care what you do with them they just want to spend time with you. We had the most amazing times sleeping late, make cinnamon toast at midnight and enjoying each other's company.
6. I don't want to spend the rest of my life working for other people. I deserve the freedoms that come with successful entrepreneurial ship.
7. Daytime television sucks ass once Good Morning America goes off...
8. I would read more if I had more time.
9. I should turn my phone off more often. Even when I get a better that has a battery that doesn't have to be charged every 3 hours. I am usually frantic trying to find my charger to revive it if I'm at work. During those days off I left it dead for 4-6 hours at a time.
10. How to put my eyebrows on fleek....(tutorial coming soon)