Skip to main content

Weight Loss Woes




Hello boys and girls! I am just checking in with a weight loss update. I'm back on Weight Watchers. I've been doing it for 3 weeks so far and I've loss 6 lbs. I've actually loss 8 but I gained 2 back :( 

Anyway, this method seems to work for me. Better than MFP even though Weight Watchers is a paid program and MFP is free. I really wanted MFP to work but it just didn't. I'm a snacker and a sweet lover so I need to get over those...then I'm sure I'll see the number on the scale go down. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred this week....Whenever I get my mind right...Maybe tonight.


I'll be posting pics the entire way so I can have a record of my progress. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

No Losers Please

Just recently, I dated a loser, I can tell you more about that in a later blog post I have planned. But anyway - one day I was chilling with said loser and he needed me to help him set up his 'new' touch screen phone. While I was trying to log into his Facebook page he received a text from another girl that read "Hey sweaty - what's up" It's funny because I wasn't mad and because I am pretty sure that this wasn't a case of auto-correct madness. This heifer really spelled SWEETIE wrong and I saw the previous texts to prove this. Unless there was some sort of inside joke that made it okay for her to affectionately call him sweaty, the fact that he was either a. oblivious to the fact that she wasn't spelling her chosen term of endearment correctly or b. He wasn't offended about being called sweaty. Either way - I realized he was an idiot. Have you ever been involved in a situation or with a person and had an awakening that made you realize