OMG...If you 'follow' my blog then you know that I have a tendency to start over, fall on my face, sulk and start over again. Welp, guess where we are now. You got it, I'm about to start over again. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself in my head. I've procrastinated ALL of 2015 so far and it's about time I put my foot in my own ass and get it together. My first post of 2015 was scheduled to be about my 2015 goals list. I've been operating all year with absolutely NO goals. What's up with that girl? So here's my list. Most of these revolve around my health because it's been a little out of control lately. I'm also keeping in mind that 1/3 of the year is gone bye bye.
- LOSE WEIGHT (doctor's orders, blood pressure problems, diabetes scare, self esteem booster - yeah ALL THAT)
- Publish a book. (I wrote and now I gots to sell it)
- Build my Simply Unique brand.
- Re-Launch Diva's Connection
- 1 Family Vacation (just me and my boys)
- Raise Credit Score by 100 pts.
- MOVE (this apartment is entirely too small and even though I'm not ready to be a home owner I got to get the hell up out of here)
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Community Festival
- Blog better and more consistently
- Start YouTube Channel
Okay let's limit this to 10. I think I can do these before the year is over. I look forward to keep you guys updated on my progress.
What were your resolutions for 2015? Did you procrastinate? How far have you progressed?