Skip to main content

Omnitriton Phase 2 Days 7-13

This is a bigger struggle than I thought. Still stuck at 289 (yep, there's the big reveal. Hoping to self shame myself into doing right)! I struggle between 290 and 299 for years. I would get discouraged when I couldn't break that 10 lb. barrier . I need to recommit myself BIG TIME. I haven't been taking the drops regularly. I'm so inconsistent with routines. That's the Aquarian in me I guess. I'm stalled so I'm discouraged. I wanted to be a major responder to the program and drop about 10 lbs. a week. I'm trying to stay encouraged and hang in there. Tomorrow is the first day of the last week on the VLCD. I'm going to consistently take my drops, my hair & nails pills and my Nite Lite. Pray to the summertime fine Gods that I can drop 10. Anyway - I got sick of chicken during week 1 of P2 so I mixed it up this week. Today I had ground turkey patties and sliced tomatoes for both lunch and dinner today plus an orange, green tea and melba toast.

We're recovering from an ice storm and it is torture being stuck in the house and not pigging out. Luckily for me I didn't buy any junk at the store so the temptations are not around. I almost cheated twice today. I was going to bake some cupcakes but I'm out of eggs. Then I put some marshmallows and butter in the microwave only to find out that what I thought were Rice Krispy cereal on the fridge were some junk my kids bought. My sweet tooth was out of control, or maybe it's the boredom. Anyway my shambled pantry saved me today.

Also, I need to get out and get a tape measurer so I can track non scale victories from here on out.

Below is a pic of my lunch:

4 oz. grilled lean ground turkey
2 oz. spinach
1 oz. cherry tomatoes
1 oz. onions
2 tbsp. of this No carb no fat no calorie dressing that I bought but it tastes terrible so I didn't eat it.
1 tbsp. spicy brown mustard


XOXO
Latina Renee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey y'all!    I was finally able to get my grubby little paws on more Michaels Craft Store Grab Boxes. It was completely by accident, I simply wanted to buy a t-shirt to complete an order and I saw 4 boxes so I purchased 4 boxes. Here's what was inside: Most of this will get used. I was most excited about the floral department stuff and the lights. The total for my boxes is over $400. Anything I can't use, I'll be donating to my job! 

BOOK REVIEW: "I Almost Forgot About You" by Terry McMillan

While I'm not a Terry McMillan fanatic, I do usually enjoy her books. This title was hard to read and confusing from the very beginning. I understand that Georgia is on a mission to find herself but the books is long and gets boring often. Plus there are way too many characters to keep up with. I will still pick up a Terry McMillan book in the future but I do not recommend this book.

Intermittent Fasting....Let's GO!

So I've been hearing a lot about Intermittent fasting lately and I'm officially ready to give it a try.  Intermittent fasting is not a  diet , but rather a dieting pattern. ... By fasting and then feasting on purpose, intermittent fasting generally means that you consume your calories during a specific window of the day, and choose not to eat food for a larger window of time. I am diabetic so I am going to do 9 hours of eating and 15 hours of fasting. I will post often on my progress. I've created 2 documents to help me plan. While most people say you can eat "whatever you want" I am going to try to be mindful of what I eat and stick to one dessert per day. I can't quit cold turkey on the processed sugars because I'm an addict!!!! Wish me luck! Have any of you tried IF? Comment below. If you're interested in the files I'm using, email me and I'll send them to you. No need to recreate the wheel.  XOXO